Its getting to that time of year your starting to question your career and whether a change is on the horizon for the new year.
A client of The ONE Group based in Cambridgeshire are heavily investing in their IT department due to expansion after winning new contracts.
My client seek an Infrastructure Consultant to join there expanding team who is proactive and has a vast range of skills who is going to make a difference.
You'll be responsible for configurations, deployments, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring infrastructure components.
Purpose of the role ( not limited to):
- Server Management ( Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, File/Print Servers and Windows OS)
- Install, Support, Maintain and Troubleshoot servers and related software.
- Work with internal teams.
- Provide end users with technical solutions with SLA.
- Escalate and work with vendors.
- Work with business owners to provide technical assistance to complete server projects and act as point of escalation.
- Act as a role model, be a team player and champion learning and teamwork.
Knowledge and Experience
- ITIL Service Operations Framework.
- Infrastructure - Server Infrastructure and Delivering Projects background.
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems.
- Cloud Exposure.
- Security Concepts.
- Microsoft Exchange - Hands on.
- Microsoft SQL - Hands on.
- Azure / AWS - Hands on.
- General understanding of networking.
You need to be hands on but have an opportunity to make a real difference and the chance for progression is applauded by the client. So what you waiting for!
For anymore information on this role then please get in touch with Martin Band on 01733 234000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk