£50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits.
The One Group are delighted to be partner with an ambitious SME in Spalding who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director and partnering closely with the General Manager; this role is not only about keeping good control over financial management but supporting the businesses ambitious growth plan and contuined profitability.
The business is seeking a qualified Financial Controller, to not only lead, but continue to aid in the development of an in-house finance function.
Managing the finance team, overall responsibilities include;
• Prepare monthly management accounts
• Oversee cash flow management
• Manage budgeting and forecasting process, including variances
• Develop relationships with external advisors, e.g. solicitors and banks
• Liaise with auditors for annual monitoring
• Deliver on HMRC reporting
• Complete VAT returns
• Review spending against budget, with individual departments
• Present year end accounts
• Undertake cost-benefit analysis for financial opportunities
• Reconcile balance sheets
• Improve efficiencies and reduce company costs
The ideal candidate will be qualified in either ACA, ACCA, or CIMA, preferably trained within a reputable firm. Knowledge of SAGE and a good level of Excel are desired.
This position is ideal for a senior finance professional seeking an opportunity with real career potential within a market leading firm, offering good levels of autonomy and the chance to really add value.