Windows Infrastructure Consultant X2
6 Month FTC
£50,000 - £60,000 PA
Bored at work? Time for a new challenge? Looking for a strong and technical Windows Infrastructure consultant to work in a challenging yet rewarding office based in Cambridgeshire. This role comes a time of heavy investment and transformation in the IT department.
You'll be responsible for configurations, deployments, testing, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring infrastructure components.
Purposes of the role (not limited to)
- Monitor the servers for failures and performance problems
- Server management (AD, Group policy, DNS, file/print servers
- Support, install, maintain server related software for data centre infrastructure
- work with the wider business to implement and rollout new software / hardware into different teams
- respond to incidents logged in the incident management system and provide end users with technical support
- Escalate incidents to appropriate vendors where appropriate
- Proactively maintain appropriate accreditations and qualifications
Knowledge & experience
- ITIL service operations Framework
- Support of complex server infrastructure, delivering projects and associated changes
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Cloud exposure
- Knowledge of security concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Server Hardware
- Good understanding of Networking
Hands on knowledge of Exchange, SQL server and hardware
For anymore information on this role then please get in touch with Harry Fitzjohn on 01733 234000 or email your CV to email@example.com
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk