Network & Security Engineer
Joining a well-established IT Business in and around the three counties you will be joining a very passionate, vibrant company to provide 2nd level support and assist Senior Engineers in 3rd Line Support to customers. Attractive benefit package and on call allowance.
As a Network Engineer you will:
• Own and manage Network & Security 2nd level technical support issues through to successful completion.
• To become part of project implementation teams to provide efficient and time-controlled task completion with an attention to detail and able to achieve specified deadlines.
• Working with senior members of the team and consultants to ensure successful implementation of customer and internal solutions.
• Ensure the implementation of best practice and compliance with Network and Security procedures, routines and protocol including security, safety and regulatory.
• Undertake other related tasks as requested by the Technical Lead.
• To understand and fulfil the responsibilities for secure management of personal data of both internal and external customers in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
• At least 1 year working as a Network & Security Engineer or equivalent
• Working with Cisco Network
• Checkpoint CCSA certified
• Proven track record of supporting WAN/LAN based network services
• Experience of network security & firewalls (CISCO & Checkpoint products)
• Extensive knowledge & use of Microsoft applications (inc. VISIO)
• Experience of using network management & diagnostic tools
• Maintain current market knowledge
• Ability to produce technical documents & procedures
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to assist/train staff
• Excellent problem determination, analytical and resolution skills
• Transformation & automation of repetitive tasks
• Provide day-to-day support communications.
For more information and to register your interest, please contact Jordan Spruce on email@example.com OR 01604 210888.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, and Northampton – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk