Do you naturally put the customer 1st?
Work within Retail/office?
All the best stuff happens at the weekend; but you wouldn’t know, because you’re always at work. You love the ‘yes’ from a customer who sees value in the solution you’re selling them and making a sale really gives you a buzz, but walking around a shop floor all day is just not you anymore and you know your next move involves an office, a desk and a phone.
Oh, and weekends? Please no more weekends! I hear you.
This position as Business Development Executive is likely to tick all your boxes. You’ll be the direct point of contact for all of your clients, really getting to know their businesses and requirements and developing effective campaigns to achieve high quality and qualified appointments on their behalf. You’ll hold regular meetings with your clients to discuss your progress with their account and build a robust strategy to ensure the success of your efforts surrounding their needs. Oh - and no weekends.
All sounds a bit fancy and professional, doesn’t it? Well it is. This is an ideal step-up (or step-in) for someone already in a sales environment, who is looking for their first move into an office-based sales role. All we ask is that you:
• Have a professional approach with clients/customers
• Are confident contacting people by phone and pride yourself on having a great telephone manner, once you've received the right training
• Are just as happy meeting with clients as you are talking to them on the phone, and have great in-person communication skills
• Have previously used some kind of CRM database (but don’t worry too much about this as training will be given)
• Are organised, ambitious and career driven, ideally looking for a long-term career path, rather than ‘just a job’
If you’re not currently working in a sales environment, but believe you have a natural flare for talking to people and are looking to carve out a career for yourself in sales, please do apply. Whilst it’s great for us to find people with experience, the client we’re working with offers full training and would love to give someone with great potential, the opportunity to kick-start their sales life!
For more information or to get the ball rolling, please click ‘apply now’ or contact Gina Braithwaite at The ONE Group Northampton.