My Client is based in the City Centre of Cambridge, with fantastic modern offices and on- site parking.
An engineering company which has expanded over the last two years is looking for a Payroll Accountant to come on board as soon as possible, until a they recruit a Permanent candidate.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in implementing European Payroll in a shared services environment
- Strong on systems and will be able to pick up new processes quickly
- Able to recognise areas of improvement
- Experienced in European payroll administration
- Able to have a strong understanding of tax/payroll requirements for pension and benefit plans
Job description and key responsibilities:
- Dealing with all payroll related queries directly and confidently
- Liaise with payroll providers, third parties and revenue authorities
- Document all processes as you gather requirements and gain a full understanding of payroll processing
- Coordinate with internal HR and Finance Departments
if you are immediately available and fit the requirements above please contact me on email@example.com
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk