The opportunity is for a design engineer to join an innovative company specialising in development, design and manufacture across the Motorsport, Aerospace, MOD, Automotive and other high technology sectors.
The role will require someone to produce CAD drawings which will entail taking concepts and turning them into manufactured solutions. You will have need to come from a technical background with ideally experience using Catia V5 but all CAD packages will be considered. This is an ideal role for someone who has recently graduated, my client is happy to train someone who can come in with relevant qualifications and the right attitude to learn/develop.
The day to day duties for the position of design engineer to include:
- Tasked with producing high quality templates for manufacturing
- Document designs and systems throughout the design lifecycle to ensure the requirements are being met
- To consider the planning of projects at all times escalating risks and concerns
- Attend meetings and update managers on progress to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Work closely with the quality, production, purchasing and planning teams
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for a design engineer to join their growing team.
For the position of design engineer we are looking for:-
- Qualifications within engineering, Degree, HNC or HND considered
- CAD experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Background within manufacturing would be ideal
This is a permanent position and you will be working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.