Role: Finance Business Partner
Location: Cambridge South
Salary: £40 - 50,000 (Depending on experience)
Our client, a leader in the scientific industry are seeking an experienced Finance Business Partner to join their growing team. Working closely with senior stakeholders you will be joining a business who are currently going through a period of transition following a couple of new approaches to strategy thus opening new opportunities for ambitious individual's.
• The role will encompasses several aspects from traditional management accounting through to a commercial analyst/ finance business partner.
• You will partner and support several departments within the company from providing quality financial information and reporting packs through to developing budgets from the ground up ensuring compliance and 'buy-in' from non finance budget holders.
• As you wear many hats you will be tasked to give key insight into current spend against previous years including commentary, play a key part in annual budget process as you continually communicate with all colleagues ensuring any changes are noted and acted on.
• You will provide financial information to the Project Managers and the Managing directors with your interpretation and analysis which will enable them to manage the client projects and run thrit divisions effectively and profitably.
• You will proactively build and maintain influential and collaborative relationships and focus on effective decision support on investments, capital expenditure, costings, profitability and cost base.
• Supporting budgeting and forecasting revenue and costs
• Preparation and support of Group and Divisional reporting
• Continual improvement of information reported including using spreadsheet modelling
The successful applicant will either be late stage studier or qualified (ACCA,ACA,CIMA) with a real passion to challenge, investigate and add value to an ever changing industry. You will seek out new ways of working, improving current processes in conjunction with stakeholders as you try to make their life easier with concise and relevant financials. This role would suit a confident individual who is looking for the next step from a management accountant or an analyst position while individuals in a finance business role will also be considered.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.