Our client a leading specialist in mental health software are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join their UK team based in Cambridge.
They are a UK-based organisation that provides sophisticated and engaging online services and applications to mental health patients across the UK. They are seeking an experienced frontend web developer who enjoys beautiful documented HTML, CSS and Java Script (React). You will join a friendly collaborative team of developers.
The ideal candidate will have spent time working on a wide variety of projects, learning valuable lessons on both good and bad approaches to web application development. You like to spend time learning and keeping abreast of new technologies, and enjoy sharing this knowledge with small teams and the wider group.
• Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of translating stakeholders' requirements into great products
• Working in a 'Design thinking' & user-focused way
• A strong understanding of object-oriented analysis, design and programming
• Experience supporting the entire life cycle from concept, through to delivery and post-launch.
• Experience of Unit Testing and automated UI testing
• Comprehensive understanding of internet usability/user interface best practices & standards
• Understanding & experience of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
• Experience with state libraries (Redux, MobX, etc)
• Working experience with bundlers, build processes (e.g. Webpack, Rollup, Parcel)
• Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
• Comfortable working with:
• React + server-side rendering (SSR) & state management
• Azure DevOps
• SignalR for real-time asynchronous messaging
• Design-systems and component libraries
• Coaching and mentoring
• Up to 5% matched pension contribution
• 25 days’ holiday per year plus 3 extra days for Christmas office closure, and the ability to purchase more
• Death in Service 3 x salary
• Discretionary bonus scheme (following successful probation)
• Extensive training and development options
• Five Ways to Thrive Wellbeing Programme including free fruit, onsite reflexology and massage
• Active Sports and Social Clubs
• Flexible benefits package including healthcare cash plan, cycle to work, gym and shopping discounts and much more.
The ONE Group
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the South East, East of England, London and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call Zaf Niaz on Mobile: 07522646600, Office: 01223237888, Email: email@example.com or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk