This offers an exceptional opportunity for a highly skilled commercial accountant with exemplary business partnering skills, to make a real difference.
Backed by a large parent company, this opportunity will support the Finance Director of a business unit that has seen consistent double digit growth.
Initially offered as a 6 month fixed term contract, the role is expected to become a key position in the finance team and will likely be extended and converted permanent.
The Finance Business Partner will support the Finance Director and senior leadership team with commercial insight on performance, budgets, forecasting and opportunities for growth (both organic and Mergers and Acquisitions).
Key responsibilities include:
– Business Partner key stakeholders to provide insight and updates on business performance
– Monthly and quarterly financial forecasting and full variance analysis
– Project manage a range of large complex projects.
– Analyse performance vs plan and identify ways to achieve financial objectives when required
– Model business case studies on potential Merger and Acquisition opportunities, to assess risks and opportunities
– Analyse and report on competitor strategies/ prices/ sales volumes
If you are fully qualified (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA), available to commence work in January/ early February and see a future in Peterborough, please get in contact today