A leading pharmaceutical organisation in Royston seeking an Purchase Ledger to join their growing and thriving team on a permanent basis.
Role: Purchase Ledger Administrator
• Full responsibility of the purchase ledger including full responsibility of year end
• Set-up and amend Vendor records
• Supplier Invoices
• Processing of planned (Purchase orders) and unplanned (non purchase order) invoices in accordance and approval structure via SAP
• Staff Expenses - Processing of personal, company credit cards and foreign currency
• Preparing month end accounts payable reconciliations
• Reconciliation of supplier statements.
• Control and maintenance of GRIR account (goods received no invoice/ Invoice no GRN)
• Clearing intercompany vendor balances
• BACS payments Processing of weekly supplier and staff expense payments both GBF and foreign currency
• Adhoc tasks as and when required
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.