Are you working for one of the world's leading independent research and technology organisations?
Maybe you are, but if you aren’t…then look at the opportunity available below!
If you are supporting a busy IT Helpdesk but the work just doesn’t excite you any more then we need to chat about the opportunity I am working on, as a seat in a state-of-the-art office in Cambridge could have your name on it in February!
If you are simply looking for an opportunity with clear career progression, this offers that too!
The helpdesk team provide 1st and 2nd level IT technical support for over 700 users, managing 15,000 helpdesk calls a year within a Microsoft environment.
As a member of the IT support desk you shall be an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who is keen to be a part of a busy team, in this predominantly customer facing role.
Ideally, you will possess experience in a helpdesk environment that has equipped you with a sound understanding of its function, an effective working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 applications and a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving.
• Answer IT helpdesk enquiries, dealing with calls appropriately and accurately logging calls and information.
• Organise/ issue IT loan equipment and providing Wi-Fi assistance to staff and visitors.
• Provide software and technical support.
• Administer employee IT requirements.
• Administration of Sharefile. Support on-line meetings & liaise closely with users/keeping staff informed of call progress.
• Deliver an effective client service to internal and external customers.
• Solve problems through investigation and negotiation.
• Oversee and deliver technical support, advise and guide NSIRC PhD students on IT issues.
• A helpdesk ticketing system such as TrackIT
• Cisco Jabber
• Dynamics CRM.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, fantastic benefits package and career progression opportunities.
For more information please contact Andy on 01223 23788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk