Application Support is a popular path to take when supporting IT. You can be from a support background with a keen interest in SQL and some coding, or a developer that likes to support others and get the most out of an application.
But what I need is a Application specialist, some one with SQL wizardry and a passion for all things application based. You will need to be a people person that can push the applications as far as they can go. The company I am happy to be partnering have some of the largest clients in the UK and very high profile.
You will need to be dynamic and have good cloud infrastructure knowledge and a sprinkle of HTML,PHP CSS wouldn't’t go a miss.
The most important ingredient is your personality work ethic and how you engage with other colleagues and clients.
• Install cloud-based Infrastructure
• Write and perform bespoke data migration processes
• Monitor and research ever-changing cloud technologies to improve working practices.
• Develop technical ideas to automate for delivery and content onboarding.
• Liaise with technical support colleagues to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
• Knowledge and experience working with Cloud technologies e.g. Azure/AWS.
• Installing, configuring and troubleshooting proprietary Software.
• Methodical use of change control procedure for planning and execution.
• Windows Powershell scripting.
• Solid experience with SQL query language.
• Working Knowledge of HTML, PHP & CSS.
• Understanding of XML and XSL translation.
• Thorough understanding of networking standards and protocols.
• Experience of working with the latest Windows Server OS with the ability to troubleshoot a variety of IT-related issues and resolve user issues.
Great Benefits and salary on offer.
The ONE Group
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk