**Systems Administrator - 6 Month FTC - Microsoft/Windows**
A privately owned company who work with some of the biggest companies in their respective field, have a desperate need to bring in a Systems Administrator. You will come in and help own some of the project work as part of a major transformation. Microsoft/Windows Platform.
The team are dotted around the country, so you will be left alone to crack on with the workload/hit the ground running, no hand-holding - with the majority of this contract to be carried out remotely, in a few months time the odd day in the office might be required. Peterborough HQ(But highly unlikely).
The likely-hood is that the role will go permanent(if suits both parties) however this is not a certainty, a bit like most things right now!!!
In this role your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting Microsoft infrastructure/server related technologies, services and products. (Active Directory, Office365 support)
• Assisting where required the separate Cloud team who focus on delivering new cloud-based technologies across the business
• Working collaboratively with other team members to develop new skills and bring onboard new technologies
• There may be opportunities/requirements to work with the Linux specialists on some work which crosses technologies.
We are keen to hear from those who possess the following:
• Microsoft Infrastructure and related systems
All interviews will take place remotely and you will be be working remotely for the majority of the contract!
For more information call Andy on 01223 237888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org