“This place is never boring” – a direct quote from one of the Manager’s working at one of the most unique and innovative businesses in the industry.
I’m working with such an aspirational company that are looking for a Senior Reliability Engineer who also shares the same innovative and passionate attitude as them – joining the journey to success. If you’re looking to be part of something truly unique then you’ve found the right opportunity!
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste – by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
This unique opportunity requires a Senior Engineer with a can-do attitude, eager for a new challenge. Someone who is familiar with testing the durability and reliability of products, running & maintaining the progress of complex projects. You’ll be required to think into the future and be collaborative with other department areas in order to move projects forward. Day to day activity will include:
- Managing focused lab testing, confirming reliability of engines & hardware through statistical analysis.
- Owning test activities, defining test programmes/schedules and processes in line with current projects.
- Exceptional technical analysis skills, able to document data findings into a comprehensive report.
- Some project management experience is beneficial, as you will have responsibility for a number of projects and need to manage time effectively.
- Experience with engine system validation & durability testing is essential.
- Confident using problem solving techniques such as; Ishikawa Diagrams, 8D.
- Good understanding of thermodynamic & fluid dynamic principles (in particular conventional engines) is beneficial.
- Even though you will not have any direct reports, you will be working with a number of departments and have to work collectively.
We’re looking for self-motivated, proactive & professional engineers that are ready to be part of something incredible. Are you ready for the challenge?
Get in contact with Holly Whetton for more info 01733 234000 or click apply!