Senior Moulding Technician
Do you have experience with hand cast moulding techniques?
Have you been involved in sculpting or hand-production with polyurethane/silicone materials?
Are you a whiz with vacuum forming?
Have you got previous experience within the anthropomorphic or special FX industries?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, we need to hear from you!
This is a unique business with thirty years successful trading under their belts, in a precision manufacturing environment producing crash test dummies for the Automotive industry. Due to expansion of the current team, we are looking for an extra pair of hands to help with their production.
What’s on offer?
• Salary range on offer circa £30,000 - £35,000 dependent on your experience
• Monday – Friday “office hours”
• Working for a SME business with huge ambitions
What’s does the role involve?
• Joining a team of 6 Moulding Technicians/Engineers
• Producing a range of crash test dummies to precise specifications
• Coaching of junior staff
• Advising of product development to keep the company at the forefront of industry
What will you need?
• Sound understanding of rubber moulding, hand cast techniques or handmade production skills
• Ideally an engineering/manufacturing/special FX background
• Hands-on capabilities
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information please call The ONE Group’s Technical Division on 01733 234000.