As a Streetworks manager you won’t just see yourself in a hands-on role in terms of the day to day deliverables, you’ll also be managing a team of 4. The idea of assisting others in their career development whilst also seeing growth in your own is appealing to you and working for a business that likes to capture the skillset within ticks a box! Our client, a successful and growing Civil Engineering business, based on the outskirts of Cambridge has an opening created by an internal promotion for a Streetworks Manager.
As an integral member of the team you will be office based with the exception of meetings with Clients and Local Authorities as and when required.
This position attracts a base salary of £40,000 - £50,000 and you will have the opportunity to access both internal training schemes and external courses if appropriate. It is well suited to an individual looking to take the next step in their career and move into a management position or looking to apply the knowledge they have gained across a few positions in one setting.
This position is well suited to someone who has pre-existing knowledge of the field, understands Permit Schemes & Legislation and doesn’t need to google the NRSWA Act to know what it is. You’ll be;
• Possess the ability to think outside the box and enjoy solving problems
• Enjoy managing others and be confident when passing on your own knowledge to your team
• Be a confident user of various IT systems and be proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Have demonstrable experience of working to SLA’s
• Pride yourself in your ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external partners
For a confidential conversation and full job spec please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group on 01223 237888 or firstname.lastname@example.org