An agricultural business based on the outskirts of Cambridge are currently looking to recruit a Finance & Office Administrator, this will be on a 12 month fixed contract to cover maternity leave.
You will work within a small but efficient team covering a range of duties to ensure the smooth running of the overall office, this is a great opportunity to join a growing business and to play a key part in this growth. The main duties of the role are as follows -
- Processing staff expenses
- Process customer statements and chasing overdue debt
- Provide debtor reports to the sales team
- Be responsible for the administration of the UK car fleet, ensuring fuel cards are issued and driver records are updated
- Ensuring that new staff details are kept up to date and any company leavers are updated in the system
- Taking responsibility for new staff inductions
- Provide backup support for the Admin Assistant when they are off.
- Ensure the office is compliant with health and safety regulations
This role will require the flexibility to pick up a number of different tasks but also the positive attitude to be the go to contact in the office for all queries, you must have a strong office administration background with the exposure of working within a finance team in a previous position. If you would like to hear more about this position please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk