Are you an highly experienced Development Engineer? Do you have have experience with engine test and development? Are you educated to a degree standard within engineering?
Our client is a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive, aerospace, marine and motorsport sectors. They require a Senior Development Engineer as an exciting fixed term opportunity has arisen to support the engineering team, on a project which is anticipated to be two years in length. You will be a senior member of the team so need to be highly experienced and come with leadership capabilities as you will be looking over a small team of 5 engineers.
You have the chance to be part of a small friendly team who work together to deliver projects that have a large impact on the success of a global company.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Will be required to lead technical teams to meet the objectives set by the engineering team
• To plan, organise and deliver test objectives outlined in the Project’s Design Verification and Validation Plan
• To support and oversee all testing activities
• Assessment of test results / data analysis.
• Fulfil any other reasonable requirement consistent with departmental objectives.
• Maintain high standards of work but also ensuring the customer targets are being met
For the Senior Development Engineer position we are looking for experience of:
• 5 or more years of relevant experience within the Motorsport/Automotive/Marine industry.
• Qualified to a degree standard within engineering
• Good knowledge/experience of working with engines
• Familiar with at least one vehicle data logging software package
• Strong analytical skills
• Familiar with the use and data interpretation of an ECU diagnostic tool.
My client is looking to offer a 2 year contract and you will be employed on a fixed term basis for 2 years which is the projected length of this specific project.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.