I’m looking for someone with an interest in natural science, biology and the weird things animals do. Most importantly you want to be involved in driving and inspiring the future development and understanding of science, and boy can you write engaging copy!
This would be a great opportunity if you are currently an enthusiastic, proactive and motivated Marketing Officer, Co-ordinator, Assistant or Executive or even Sales Executive (with great writing skills) looking to join a small and friendly team in Cambridge.
This is a new role for a growing company to help them proactively manage and market several interconnected projects, whilst providing customer service to existing customers.
Ideally applicants will have a proven track record in sales and a sound knowledge of marketing. They already have established relationships with existing customers, the main emphasis of this role is on building on existing relationships and developing new ones.
Key responsibilities include:
• Write engaging and persuasive marketing copy
• Create high quality marketing collateral
• Execute campaigns to organisations to attract and retain new & existing customers
• Research competitors and the industry
• Maintain twitter account and implement relevant social media campaigns
• Maintain the WordPress website
• Work on new customer proposals and campaigns
• Assist in the administrative process for new and existing agreements
• Manage the renewal process for all agreements
• Be key point of contact for existing customers
• Manage administration generated by sales, including maintenance of customer profiles via CRM system and managing payments.
For this role you will need:
• Knowledge and understanding of the current marketing landscape, including advertising, direct mail, publicity, promotions and digital marketing
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, with ability to understand the audience and write clear and engaging communications
• Solid administration and IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and some knowledge of WordPress desirable
• Some knowledge of contracts would be an advantage
• Educated to degree level desirable but not essential