You are a competent Administrator, super organised and have a passion for publishing. You will enjoy working in a calm yet highly productive environment in a role where you, as such, act as the glue between a host of different people!
Our client, based in North Cambridge, are seeking an administrator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills to join the team on a temporary – permanent basis attracting a salary of around £21,000.
On a day to basis you will be expected to:
• Ensure work is distributed to the relevant person or team
• Maintain accurate records on the central database
• Liaise with internal and external contacts to ensure individuals are kept in the loop and any amendments required are communicated in a timely and efficient manner
• Filing and archiving
• Providing ad-hoc support and cover to the wider teams
• Support on projects as and when requested
Our client offers a supportive environment and well equipped, modern offices. They are easily accessed via public transport also offering onsite parking.
Due to the current climate this position will initially be based from home moving to the office as and when it is deemed safe and appropriate to do so.
For more information please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group.