Electronics Systems Engineering challenge? Stop here.
We are working with a leading innovator creating unique technology relating to the sensor industry. If you are interested in joining a technology platform with a purpose to solve complicated problems by working with a great team with true collaborative spirit then this maybe something for you.
Senior Systems Engineer - The role based within the engineering group of the business to design and optimise thermal control systems using embedded hardware and software.
As part of this team you will be looking after and contributing to the following areas:-
• Work within the Systems team to assemble and test electronic modules and support systems that interface to our MEMS gravity sensors.
• Assembly and debugging of electronic circuits and modules
• Develop software to interface with embedded systems and third-party software
• Review documentation, schematics, PCB layouts and mechanical drawings and models
The Right Candidate:-
This is a position available due to expansion and in order to deliver a major project.
We are looking for experience and passion in working with MEMs Technology.
You'll like to be hands on and enjoy PCB, schematics and debugging.
Required experience and knowledge
• Broad experience designing embedded software control systems that integrate electrical / electronic and mechanical systems
• Design and assembly of electronics with consideration for EMC/EMI, complex grounding requirements
• Mixed signal circuit design and simulation (e.g. LTspice)
• Code development for embedded DSP (C) and PC (C++)
• 3D CAD skills for mechanical assemblies (Solidworks, Autodesk Fusion 360)
• Experience in using PCB CAD software (preferably Altium) to assist in performing schematic and PCB design reviews
• Background in the area of timing and frequency control beneficial
• Interfacing analog and digital electronics
• A good understanding of digital design principles
• Experience developing FPGA code
In return, on offer is great working environment with interesting challenges and technology. There are collective goals rewarded with a generous bonus scheme available to all staff.
Flexible working, on-site gym and cafe facilities.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more please apply.