As an Operations Manager you find yourself in everything an organisation does, your management of the operations process is crucial and has a profound impact on the overall success and smooth running of an organisation.
With a focus on the Payroll Function this Operations Manager position will require a strong commercial acumen paired with the ability to think outside of the core operational elements, enabling you to effectively lead and inspire the team to achieve exceptional results. You’ll class yourself as a coach and a leader over a manager and take pride in seeing your team and organisation succeed.
The core responsibilities of this role will see you;
• Partnering with other divisions within the organisation to deliver excellent performance results
• Reviewing current processes and formulating a clear roadmap for challenges in the future
• Lead, develop and Coach your team and those around to deliver key performance results, ensuring deadlines are met whilst adhering to compliance and quality checks
• Attend Senior Management meetings ensuring you have prepared with relevant information in regards to strategic issues, performance of your department, improvements and business development opportunities
• Support Managers for any people related matters including; disciplinaries, appraisals and grievances
• Develop strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. Ensuring alignment and the delivery of business objectives, driving essential change and behavioural change
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of the payroll function although other areas of expertise could be considered such as Education.
For more information and a confidential chat please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group.