Providing critical indirect procurement support to the Covid-19 research team this position will see you working as an integral member of the organisation. Due to the critical and sensitive nature of the position it is imperative that you possess direct experience that will allow you to step in and really take charge of this post.
Initially this position is home based but as restrictions ease you will be expected to be onsite in Cambridge for several days each week, so we are unable to consider applications from remote contractors. The position will start ASAP and will currently run until April 2021 attracting a day rate of £500pd.
Working as a Global Category Manager you will support our clients Facilities and Laboratories team along with partnering with smaller partners. You will work with various stakeholders within the organisation and leading activities with both demand and supply, there will be a particular focus on developing strong partnerships with engineering teams and site leads.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Possess strong working knowledge of the pharmaceutical or related industries
• Have significant experience within a similar environment at management level
• Have demonstratable experience within indirect procurement functions within a global setting (ideally 5+ years)
• Either have a degree or equivalent qualifications in the relevant area
• Hold a sound understanding of Health, Safety and Environment
• Project management, change management and people management skills
• Technical expertise in at least one Procurement area, and competence in several others
This position will see you being accountable for; business partnering with multiple sites, managing supplier relationships, and growing the category influence into R&D, Operations, and Commercial areas globally.
For more information please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group