Senior Systems Engineer- Thermal Control Systems
We are working with a leading innovator creating unique technology relating to the sensor industry. If you are interested in joining a technology platform with a purpose to solve complicated problems by working with a great team with true collaborative spirit then this maybe something for you.
Senior Systems Engineer - The role based within the engineering group of the business to design and optimise thermal control systems using embedded hardware and software.
As part of this team you will be looking after and contributing to the following areas:-
• Designing, Implementing and optimising embedded real time control system firmware and software designs.
• Optimising mechanical and electrical designs for sensor enclosure operating in harsh environments.
The Right Candidate:-
This is a position available due to expansion and in order to deliver a major project.
We are looking for experience and passion in working with MEMs Technology.
You'll like to be hands on and enjoy PCB, schematics and debugging.
Required experience and knowledge
• Broad experience designing embedded software control systems that integrate electrical, electronic and mechanical systems
• Experience in the control of thermal devices, PID regulators and PWM control techniques
• Embedded software development (C++)
• Mixed signal circuit design and simulation using LTspice
• Optimisation of designs using COMSOL
• Heatsink design experience
• System level control of instruments within harsh/hazardous environments
In return, on offer is great working environment with interesting challenges and technology. There are collective goals rewarded with a generous bonus scheme available to all staff.
Flexible working, on-site gym and cafe facilities.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more please