Electronics Engineer- Resonance Tracking Systems
We are working with a leading innovator creating unique technology relating to the sensor industry. If you are interested in joining a technology platform with a purpose to solve complicated problems by working with a great team with true collaborative spirit then this maybe something for you.
Electronics Engineer- The role based within the engineering group of the business to design and optimise sophisticated resonance tracking systems using embedded software and hardware.
As part of this team you will be looking after and contributing to the following areas:-
• Work within a small multi-disciplinary team to delivery electronics products from cradle to grave
• FPGA firmware design and implementation allowing for fault tolerance
• Design, build and test analogue and power circuits, Schematic capture and PCB layout using Altium
The Right Candidate:-
This is a position available due to expansion and in order to deliver a major project.
We are looking for experience and passion in working with MEMs Technology.
Required experience and knowledge
• A good understanding of digital design principles- Developing FPGA code
• Experience in the area timing and frequency control
• Background in low noise and precision analogue front ends (Transimpedance Amplifiers, Low Noise Oscillators, Phase Shifters, Gain Control Circuits, PLLs)
• Interfacing analogue and digital electronics
In return, on offer is great working environment with interesting challenges and technology. There are collective goals rewarded with a generous bonus scheme available to all staff.
Flexible working, on-site gym and cafe facilities.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more please apply.