Our Stevenage based client have an opportunity for a Service Desk Co-ordinator to join their team. This position has arisen due to an internal promotion and our client is looking for someone to join ASAP and will attract a salary of £25,000 along with a healthy benefits package and onsite parking. Initially this position will be based remotely but will move to the office as and when restrictions allow.
This role is well suited to an individual who has exceptional customer service skills, is proficient in the use of MS Office, is highly organised with a good understanding of figures and numeracy. Experience of working within a demanding, re-active service environment is a must and knowledge of SAP and Microsoft e365 is desirable.
• Deal with Customer queries relating to preventative maintenance, service agreement renewals and breakdowns.
• Actioning any requests that come into the service inbox
• Create and issue quotes for repairs
• Raise work orders for both repairs and maintenance
• Allocation of jobs to the service engineers
• Creation of Service contracts
For more information please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group