“We want managers who promote, create trust and connect: people, markets and passion”
We’re working with our market leading client who specialise in automation solutions across all major engineering sectors.
A home-based National Team Manager role for the Automotive Manufacturing Industry (AMI) sector. You will be responsible for strategic development, professionally leading and managing the team to exceed targets, whilst inspiring staff to continuously develop and strive for success.
- Develop the national strategy for the AMI Industry Segment
- Manage, coach and motivate the team of 8 Business Development Consultants and Managers to achieve all revenue targets and objectives
- Home based role with travel to locations across the UK or Overseas for customer visits/training
- Engineering Apprenticeship or HNC in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- The ability to act as a sound role model and drive the AMI strategy forward
- Solid sales experience and leading external sales teams
- Knowledge of Automotive Manufacturing Industry, and experience replicating OEM’s and Special Purpose Machine Builders with emphasis towards AMI automation solutions
- Very strong communication and coaching skills to motivate the team
- Experience of promoting within and winning large contracts
If you're interested, please click apply or email Holly Whetton - email@example.com