The opportunity is for an Engineering Workshop Manager to join an innovative company specialising in development, design and manufacture across the Motorsport, Aerospace, MOD, Automotive and other high technology sectors.
The role will require someone to manage a team and prioritise workloads of others within the workshops. You will have need to come from a strong technical background with excellent leadership/man management skills, experience with moulding, fabrication and machining is essential. If you have experience with rotational moulding this would be highly desirable.
The day to day duties for the position of Engineering Workshop Manager to include:
- Oversee all prototype jobs through the departments under your supervision
- Ensure all procedures and work instructions are kept up to date
- Liaise with the design team to provide manufacturing feedback
- Monitor departmental KPI’s
- Maintain the ERP system to monitor stock levels
- Conduct staff appraisals and carry out any training that is required
- Ensure all work orders are managed correctly
- You will need to work closely with the quality department to deal with any NCR’s
My client is a leading high class manufacturing company delivering components on a global scale. They have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Workshop Manager to join their growing team.
For the position of Engineering Workshop Manager we are looking for:-
- Experience in moulding, machining and fabrication is essential
- Management experience, will be leading a team of 8 employees
- Engineering qualifications would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing experience
- Strong attention to detail
This is a permanent position and you will be working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.