Our client, a reputable business within the Financial Services Industry is currently recruiting a Trainee Client Relationship Manager to provide support to the CRM team and Financial Planners whilst building ongoing relationships with clients.
If you’re looking to join an organisation where training and up-skilling are prioritised, this is for you.
Key responsibilities include:
• Preparing and maintaining client files
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork held within a client file is present, relevant and compliant
• Discussing client objectives with the adviser
• Undertaking relevant research to identify suitable solutions to meet a client's specific objectives
• When instructed, making changes to a client's investment portfolio
• Acting as an additional point of contact to deal effectively with client queries
• If required, attending client meetings with advisers to provide both administrative and technical support
• When instructed, reviewing client investment portfolios, asset allocations, risk profile etc.
• Submitting and progressing new business via the client administration team where appropriate
• Taking responsibility for some project work with the Financial Planning team, as deemed appropriate
• Attending regular team meetings both as part of a developments and to share ideas that may help other members of the team
• Good work ethic
• Experience within Financial Services
• Highly organised
• Pro-active approach to work
• Being able to prioritise workload
• Problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideally you will have at least three years experience IFA experience and working towards completion of an appropriate Level 4 Financial Services qualification.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a thriving business in modern offices and parking!
Salary: £25,000 - £34,000