The ONE group are currently recruiting for a CAD Draughtsman for our client who are a leading manufacturer of Food Processing Machinery / Capital Equipment. The Business cover all aspects of food processing from initial processing through to packaging machinery.
Working within a close-knit team Project Engineering team you will be responsible for developing models and fabrication drawings- working to food safety standards.
Based within a dynamic team of enthusiastic engineers working under your own initiative, you will have a dynamic and flexible approach with the ability to form strong bonds with the team.
Duties will include;
• Design and draughting plan for food processing lines.
• Working with sheet-metal formations and structural steelwork.
• Steelwork design, load bearing calculations, fabrication drawings.
• Access walkways and staircase design and fabrication drawings.
• Site surveying, producing risk assessments for the specific solutions and the interacting layout.
• Process layout refinement and design of interconnecting transfer chutes etc.
• Identifying foot-loadings for interaction with construction companies.
• Identifying utility connection points for the process layout.
You will be a competent user of CAD particularly with 3D SolidWorks including industrial fabrication drawings.
Previous experience in equipment & steelwork design and fabrication is desirable along with food machinery design experience.
Alongside an extremely competitive basic salary, bonus scheme & a wealth of other benefits attached including company car, private medical insurance and uncapped commission.
Shortlisting begins immediately.