This newly created Contracts Manager position will report directly into the Head of Department who has been with the business for over 6 years. As Contracts Manager you will look after your own defined areas so will have the opportunity to really make this position your own.
Attracting a salary of £42,000 - £45,000 this role offers real scope for the right person, it’s likely you will work both from the office and at home and due to our clients location, it would be advantageous to have your own transport.
Based in South Cambridge our client is an employee owned business who pride themselves in their open, transparent culture where communication is top of their agenda. This is a company that you will very much feel a part of and valued.
You will have a good understanding of the legislation surrounding IR35 and GDPR, you could already be responsible for these areas or, be involved and would like to turn involvement into ownership.
On a day to day basis you will;
• Support and Lead the drafting and negotiations of new contracts which will include;
• Master Service Agreements
• Intellectual Property agreements
• CDAs and NDAs
• Review various contacts relating to the supply of services, managing and administrating the pipeline
• Provide clear commercial and legal risk advice to management and colleagues
• Lead the response to IR35 provisions
To be considered for this position you will;
• Possess a Legal Qualification and be educated to a Degree level
• Have a comprehensive understanding of commercial risk
• Be confident in your understanding of contract law
• Ideally have previous in-house experience
• Have experience of managing contracts in a consulting organisation
• Be willing to learn, develop whilst also being happy undertaking administrative duties related to the department
For more information please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group.