Business Development Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + competitive commission structure, company car/car allowance.
The One Group are working closely with a business leading the way in the UK parking industry, who pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service ensuring they bring quality and consistent results to the parking industry, have an exciting opportunity to join their growing and established sales team.
This excellent opportunity will be for an experienced business development manager who can demonstrate an outstanding desire and aptitude for new business and account management, for someone who loves building and developing relationships.
This role will involve but not be limited to:
• Maintain sales, ensure growth and contract development with clients
• Work closely with senior management and directors to ensure high service levels with clients
• Compile and report data to senior management to ensure transparency
• Follow and develop market trends, achieve set targets and ensure growth on potential opportunities.
• Effective management of current client relationships
• Leading negotiation on client contracts and understanding client requirements
• Meeting potential and current clients to develop relationships
• Networking at industry specific events and ensuring ROI.
The ideal candidate for this role,
• Proven track record of maintaining and developing relationships
• Experience in senior sales role.
• To be self-motivated with the ability to exceed sales targets
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
• Have a high conversion rate in sales leads
• Ability to be organised and efficient
As part of this role you will receive:
• Training and Development
• Opportunity to develop this role and make it your own
• A competitive commission structure
• Company Car/Car allowance
• Development opportunities to build and manage an internal team