Are you a highly experienced Calibration Engineer? Do you come with a strong understanding of internal combustion engines? Are you educated to a degree standard within engineering?
Our client is a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive, aerospace, marine and motorsport sectors. They require a Senior Calibration Engineer as an exciting opportunity has arisen to support the engineering team on various projects. You will be a senior member of the team so need to be highly experienced with 5+ years experience in engine/vehicle calibration.
You have the chance to be part of a small friendly team who work together to deliver projects that have a large impact on the success of a global company. My client is extremely busy at the moment and have numerous projects ongoing at the moment within the motorsport, marine and aerospace sectors.
The responsibilities of the role include:
• Be responsible for delivering engine and vehicle calibration projects
• Assist with test bed activities on site and off site at customers to support vehicle calibration
• Mentor junior engineers as and when required
• Will be required to travel overseas on testing and validation trips
• Fulfil any other reasonable requirement consistent with departmental objectives.
• Maintain high standards of work but also ensuring the customer targets are being met
For the Senior Calibration Engineer position we are looking for experience of:
• 5 or more years of relevant experience within the Motorsport/Automotive/Marine industry.
• Qualified to a degree standard within engineering
• Good knowledge/experience of working with engines
• Able to communicate effectively on a technical level
• Strong IT skills
This is a permanent opportunity and my client is willing to pay a generous salary depending on experience, benefits include pension, private healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank hols, life insurance and health insurance.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.