Are you an experienced production manager/supervisor? Do you have excellent leadership qualities? Do you come from a fast paced manufacturing/production environment? We are currently seeking a Production Manager for a client that supplies across the Automotive, Aerospace, MOD and Motorsport industries.
The day to day duties for the Production Manager position would include:
• Lead and motivate technicians to deliver on the production schedule
• Offer development to colleagues to ensure production is kept to a high standard
• Work to deliver Continual Improvement across all areas of the department
• Provide accurate reporting daily updates and monthly reports
• Monitor the quality and efficiency throughout the department
My Client works alongside some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and are very established within their niche in the industry. They offer development opportunities to progress within and reward loyalty within the business.
For the production manager position there are several essential skills and experience required, such as:
• Excellent leadership skills, will be leading a team of around 40 technicians
• Experience of working within a fast paced manufacturing/production environment
• Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
• Worked within a lean manufacturing environment
• Able to manage the workload efficiently
• Strong attention to detail
If you think you would be qualified for the production manager position and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further. Sponsorship is not available for this position so all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.