A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Coordinator to join a growing packaging company on a permanent basis. Maybe you have recently graduated and are looking for a foot-in-the-door to forward thinking business to develop a career within? Or maybe you are currently a Logistics Coordinator elsewhere and would like a new challenge?
This role would be a particularly good fit for somebody fast-paced, motivated and a good multitasker.
Key Duties include:
• Managing the import logistics function.
• Holding potential and existing supplier meetings.
• Developing and maintain a database of freight forwarders, monitor performance and ensure only quality service is used.
• Supporting shipping activities.
• Being compliant and ensuring best practice with outgoing shipments.
• Updating in-house systems.
• Chasing suppliers for required shipping documents.
• Send clearance instructions to relevant freight forwarder, ensure correct commodity codes are used and reconciled to deferment account.
• Assist freight forwarder with booking in of deliveries.
• Keep the business updated of any delays
You will ideally;
• Have competent Computer Skills – Outlook, Excel, Word, ERP & CRM Systems
• Proven success in a previous Admin role
• Excellent process management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail & accuracy
A competitive base salary is on offer along with the opportunity for long term career progression.
For more information please contact Aisha at The ONE Group.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.