Application Support Analyst
£35,000 - £38,000
A leading retial business wwho have a global appeal across all ages and gender are looking to recruit a Application Support Analyst.
Reporting directly to the Application Team Lead - you will be working with the business system users and the IT Support to manage application support activities.
• Provide application support for Internal Staff, Stores, Show Staff and field staff whilst working with 3rd Party Software Suppliers on incident resolution.
• Conduct checks daily to ensure the smooth running of the systems which enable our sales processes in all channels to serve the customer, as well as identifying recurring issues and suggesting improvements by establishing root cause.
• Record all details of incident, task, request, change and problem management in service desk.
• Identify and define priorities that can be applied to applications systems issues so that all parties involved can direct their activities appropriately.
• When new applications are implemented, work with the Project teams to ensure they can be supported and managed in an effective way by Application Support.
• Develop test cases and scripts when new solutions and projects are implemented to ensure that solutions are tested in a failure as well as successful situation.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business application support techniques and methodologies including documentation that support issue resolution and detail root cause analysis to aid in prevention of recurring issues.
The following skills are necessary:
• Technical knowledge and understanding of supporting OMS and/or ERP software.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
• Experience supporting integration software or middleware systems
The following skills are desirable:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365
• Knowledge Red Prairie (JDA Despatcher WMS).
• Knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL or T-SQL).
• Previous experience with multichannel disciplines from a system perspective.
• Foundation or higher ITIL certification.
For more information on the role call Andy on 01223 237888 or email email@example.com
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge and Peterborough, our recruitment divisions include, IT, Accountancy, Executive, HR, Office and Sales & Marketing.
For more information call the Peterborough office of THE ONE GROUP on 01733 234 000 or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk