Are you a skilled Electronics Technician? Do you have experience in wiring harness manufacture and testing? Do you have experience of working in the motorsport or military sectors? We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician for a prestigious manufacturing business.
The day to day duties for the Electronics Technician position would include:
• Duties will include assembly and testing of production & prototype wiring looms, electrical/electronic components, electromechanical actuators & sensors
• Fault finding and repairing down to component level of wiring looms, electromechanical actuators, sensors and sensor harnesses
• Liaising with other departments to ensure components are correctly manufactured
My client is currently very busy working on numerous projects and are looking to add a member to their team. You will get to work in a nice workshop, have your own work bench, get your own tool kit and work on a variety of different projects.
For the Electronics Technician position we are looking for experience of:-
• Electrical, Electronic or Electromechanical experience and qualified in electrical / electronic engineering background to HNC/ ONC level or similar
• Any previous experience of wiring harness assembly to military specifications
• Knowledge of Deutsch Auto Sport or similar connectors would be desirable
• Knowledge of Raychem products would be desirable
• Must come from a motorsport background or a military background
The organisation offers an attractive salary and benefits and will reward people who perform to high standards.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.