Is supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX your thing? If so…
An agricultural business situated in Peterborough are looking to bring in a very analytical thinking support analyst to join their support function
Application Support Analyst
The Role & Key Responsibilities
As an "Applications Analyst" you will play a crucial role within the application support team; serving as of part of 2nd / 3rd line support for our all the Business Applications used around the world by internal and external customers.
Our users are highly reliant on data, systems and workflows to meet business objectives. It is your responsibility to understand the business needs and make the user experience of the business systems and applications as positive as possible through strong service, deployment, maintenance, education and configuration.
Your primary focus will be on:
• Responding quickly and knowledgeably to application related support and maintenance issues and requests
• Monitoring system alerts, interfaces and batch jobs and resolving arising issues
• Playing an active role in projects and their transition into support
The role entails support for a variety of applications including 5 versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX based on AX 4.0, AX 2009, AX 2012 and D365.
Working within the IS Operations team alongside Service Delivery and Infrastructure we thrive to deliver and support our global user community to help achieve business objectives.
1. Assist in the delivery of IS projects in relation to applications; whether this is deploying new applications, upgrading existing or the onboarding process to transition support into the Application Support team.
2. Perform application installations and updates on end user devices and servers.
3. Investigate and resolve application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with business requirements.
4. Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain applications.
5. As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents.
6. Undertake application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
7. Monitor and resolve issues that impair the availability, performance and throughput of supported systems, applications and interfaces.
8. Create, maintain, investigate and resolve issues with application security groups.
9. Maintain and create application support technical and process documentation.
10. Continually look at ways to improve business and IS processes to enable efficiency savings within AB Agri application portfolio and raise with necessary stakeholders to review/implement.
11. Liaise with IT suppliers to ensure IT application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
12. Understand and comply with the IT organisation requirements, processes, procedures, and policies.
For more information Call Andy 01223 237888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.