A world leading manufacturer who offer products and services to an array of industries. With almost 100 years of heritage and success, a global company that has retained its family owned feel and qualities. Do I have your interest?
We are currently partnered with this impressive business, working closely with them to find an addition to their pretty awesome and talented HR team.
Working closely with the team, you will be experience in both Learning and Development and HR and have a passion for mentoring and developing teams. You will happy to work autonomously and ready to hit the ground running.
You are in HR right, so used to wearing many hats, but to summarise some of the duties include:
• Provide expertise and advice on all matters of employee relations and HR best practice and employment law compliance across the relevant business area and lead, support and offer guidance to Line Managers.
• Oversee and control all aspects of learning and development throughout the company
• Collaborate with Line Managers and HRBP’s to identify, develop and deliver blended learning and development through in-house and external training solutions
• Promote the Apprenticeship scheme and utilise the Apprenticeship Levy
• Link with universities and local colleges to develop relationships, grow the brand and build talent pipeline.
So, an impressive business and a varied role right? If you are looking for your next role or challenge in a business that will support you, do send your CV and we can chat further.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call me on 01604 210888.