Are you experienced within electrical/mechanical maintenance? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing/production background? Do you have proven experience working with CNC machinery?
We are currently seeking a Maintenance technician for an industry leading manufacturing organisation based in Northamptonshire on a one week shift basis there are a couple of shifts available one is earlies/lates and the other is earlies/lates/nights on Mon - Fri. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced maintenance technician with the ambitions to move into a team leader position.
The successful maintenance technician will play a key role in maintaining various machinery and will take on key responsibilities within the on site maintenance team. You will be required to work individually and within a team.
The day to day duties for the maintenance technician position would include:
• Carrying out of repairs to electrical/mechanical equipment
• Operate and prioritise maintenance management system
• Installations of all electrical & electro-mechanical plant or machinery in line with company requirements and procedures
The position for a Maintenance Technician is a crucial part of the organisational structure within the Northamptonshire site, the maintenance technicians are responsible for technical maintenance tasks and working closely with the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor to ensure objectives and timescales are met.
For the Maintenance Technician position we are looking for:-
• Experience in an Electrical/Mechanical field
• Knowledge of maintaining CNC machinery
• Carrying out systematic fault-finding on all plant machinery and ancillary equipment.
• Implementing TPM and Planning preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
• Qualifications should include an appropriate apprenticeship in or NVQ/HND equivalent.
Base salary is upto £34k per annum in this role plus shift premium. Benefits include private healthcare, pension, 25 days holiday + bank hols.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.