PLC Engineer/Electrical Design Engineer/Automation Engineer/Electrical Engineer/Commissioning Engineer – Bedfordshire – Special Purchase Machinery
We have partnered up with one of our long-standing Machinery manufacturing companies based in Bedfordshire, due to growth within the business we are looking to recruit an experienced PLC Engineer ideally with 3+ years’ experience.
You will have the opportunity to work for a privately-owned machine manufacturer who puts quality first in all their fully automated machines.
The company is dedicated to continuous development and technological improvements to keep ahead of the market.
As an PLC Engineer you will be involved in design, program and test a range of automated machinery. The role will be very varied, be in a fast-paced environment and offer a range of good challenges. The position is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical graduate wanting to develop design experience to then be involved in programming and writing PLC code.
Duties will include;
• Design, configuration, integration and implementation of control solutions for a variety of applications
• Design, write, implement, test and document PLC and HMI software.
• Specification of PLCs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
• Attend customer sites, domestic and overseas, to commission or modify programs in a production environment.
• Development of Functional Design Specifications, operating manuals and other documentation.
• Assist in the design of electrical schematics for a variety of machines.
• Production of Bills of Material for a variety of machines.
The successful candidate is required to hold an electrical/electronic/mechatronics degree or equivalent experience. Have a passion for electrical design and automation, someone who wants to progress and develop within a privately-owned company. Must be able to multitask. Should you have any PLC/HMI experience (allen Bradley/siemens/scada) this would be an advantage whether you have work experience or progressed as a hobby.
Should this be offering the right challenge please follow the link below.