“Work smarter, not harder”
Want to work for a company that works by this motto…Control Systems Engineers keep reading!
This company is working to battle air pollution, greenhouse gases, and food waste – by developing a range of zero-emission technologies powered by liquid nitrogen. They apply these technologies in refrigerated transport, built environment and commercial vehicles. The open-plan office has a real collaborative feel to it, with everyone working together to achieve a greener, cleaner world.
We’re looking for a Control Systems Engineer with experience at a Senior/Lead level, who is eager for a new challenge. Someone who is passionate about engineering, wanting to develop their career into the greener future. You’ll be required to work alongside the Lead Electrical Systems Engineer, validating software and developing models. Day to day activity will include:
- Defining system specifications based on requirements
- Developing control and electronic systems, subsystems and components
- Planning and undertaking test and development cycles
- Project ownership, planning and managing requirements, liaising with suppliers
- Hands on engine calibration and management
What we’re looking for:
- Solid understanding of whole system/product development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of control system modelling, analysis and design using MATLAB, Simulink, CAN tools, programming and scripting languages, e.g. C/C++, Python.
- Experience in developing embedded control systems
- Engine, vehicle, renewables or power generation control systems background, especially in dynamic modelling and simulation
- Experience in MIL (Model-In-the-Loop) simulation testing and HIL (Hardware-In-the-Loop) test environments
- Practical knowledge of sensors, actuators and interfaces
We’re looking for a self-starter who is ready to get involved from the get-go. If you’re looking to be part of something incredible, click apply to find out more and we’ll be in touch!