An organisation based on outskirts of Cambridge are currently looking to recruit an Accountant with a focus on Tax & Treasury, this is permanent position within a growing business offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
You will be working within a busy finance team and will working closely with the CFO and Corporate Accountant across a number of business functions, the main areas of responsibility are as follows -
- Preparing and submitting the UK VAT
- Oversee VAT registrations and undertake annual VAT checks
- Prepare and submit US sales tax
- Assist the corporate accountant to gather information for the corporation tax return
- Assist with annual and interim tax account workings
- Prepare P11d submissions
- Assist with payroll related processes
- Prepare and maintain the cashflow forecast for all currencies
- Monitor cash deposit accounts and make recommendations for approval
You must be a part-qualified or qualified Accountant with a good understanding of VAT, corporation tax and employer related tax, this would be a great opportunity if you are looking to make a move from practice to industry or if you are currently working in industry and touching on the areas above but would like to take this further.
If you would like to hear more about this position please call Kathryn at The One Group on 01223 237888 for further details.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.