The ONE Group are currently working with an organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridge who are looking for a Group Accountant to join their busy Group finance function on a permanent basis.
Responsible for managing the consolidation process the successful candidate will also take charge on providing the monthly reporting of the group results and ensuring adherence to company controls framework and reporting timeframes.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to -
- Overseeing monthly group reporting and consolidation process
- Planning and co-ordination of month-end, quarterly and year-end financial reporting
- Compliance with the group controls framework and reporting timeframes
- Organisation and presentation of monthly communications to the unit financial controllers
- Supporting various business units with monthly reporting submissions
- Balance sheet review
- Ad-hoc support with technical accounting and reporting queries
To be successful in this role you will need to be meticulous and have a keen eye for detail, have experience of implementing systems and/or process change, be used to managing consolidations, and hold strong interpersonal skills allowing you to quickly build relationships internally.
For more information on the above, and on the organisation, itself please do not hesitate to get in touch directly on 01223237888, or email me at email@example.com
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.