This all-encompassing facilities management role will see you managing a pre-existing & capable team whilst playing a pivotal role in ensuring that the facilities services and infrastructure are Covid secure and fit for purpose. Starting ASAP the position of Facilities Manager will attract an hourly rate of £18.50 - £25.00ph and is initially expected to last around 3months+ – our client is based in Central Cambridge with no parking onsite.
This temporary position is filling a vacant post, so it is imperative you are able to demonstrate multiple years’ experience within Facilities Management to enable to you hit the ground running. Due to the nature of this position it is likely that you will split your time between working from home and being on-site however, many of your team will be based remotely for the time being.
It is critical our clients building is able to remain open and operational and therefore you will see yourself in regular contact with the SLT team raising any issues, concerns, successes and plans.
On a longer-term basis, without Covid in mind, this position is really well suited to an individual who has experience of and enjoys;
• Managing multi-site operations
• Running various projects
• Being heavily involved in strategic issues
To be considered for this position you will;
• Possess knowledge of building services and health & safety legislation
• Ideally have relevant qualifications in this field
• Have experience of developing, managing and then implementing FM strategy
• Be a confident user of MS Office Suite and have excellent IT skills to enable you to pick-up our clients systems
For a comprehensive job specification and chat about the role please contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group on 01223 237888