Quality Controller - QC
£18,000 - £21,000
We have two openings available in one of the UK's leading fresh produce businesses! This company have been growing rapidly over the past few years and are currently going full steam ahead in their expansion plans.
With operations all over the world, this business always have so many exciting projects occuring at once but still manage to make sure their employees are happy and well-looked after.
I am on the lookout for two staff to join the Quality department, based close to Newmarket. Your role will be to ensure all fresh produce that leaves this site is of the highest quality and the customer will be happy to receive it. You'll complete this task by performing a variety of tests & checks on the product during different stages of the production process.
What can you expect?
• Full-time contract working 41 hours a week – overtime available
• An opportunity to work for a global food manufacturing business
• The chance to progress your career
• 4 days over 7 working pattern, hours of 07:00 - 18:00 – weekends included
• Salary up to £21k per annum! – dependent on experience
What will it involve?
• Inspect/Assess incoming raw material and ensure the quality of the product is of the required standard.
• Identify any potential issues with the product and immediately alert a quality supervisor.
• Complete and send supplier reports within agreed timescales, along with supporting evidence and justification.
• Undertake & develop audits to improve site protocol & standards.
• Assist Team Leaders in quality training & development
If your CV is ready to go please apply now!
For more information please call the FMCG Division on 01733 234000.