Mechanical Assembly Technician- Permanent- Bedfordshire
We’re currently working with the leading manufacturer of industrial braking systems! Enjoying excellent success even during the COVID climate due to their ability to maintain supply and delivery to their customers on a global basis.
No mean feat and certainly something inspiring on what has been achieved.
Part of a larger group, the wider business operates across 70 countries across the world with a reputation of quality, service and delivery.
Due to growth we are looking for a Mechanical Assembly Technician to join the team on a permanent basis at their site in Bedford.
The day to day duties of the Assembly Technician include:
• Establish assembly operations from parts list, working instructions and drawings
• Assemble and test products to specification, refer to working instructions and drawings
• Use the likes of air guns and spanners to assemble components
• Report to supervisor any errors found in components
For the Assembly Technician we are looking for:
• Experienced within mechanical assembly
• Able to read engineers drawings
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work efficiently to deadlines
The candidate will join their assembly team provisionally working 6am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday and 6am-10am on Friday however later down the line the role could move onto a double days shift rotating weekly with the late shift being Monday-Thursday 2:30pm-11pm and Friday 10:30am-3pm.
So, lets recap…
You’re an experienced Mechanical Assembly Technician who is able to read engineers drawings, hands on and able to use the likes of air guns and spanners to assemble components and have strong attention to detail looking to work for a company who sell their products globally then give Kieran Evans a call on 01733 234000 or click to apply.