I have a great opportunity for a Design Technician to join a large company in Northampton. If you pride yourself on your project management skills and have no problem being self motivated to get the job done - then this could be the break you were looking for!
This company specialises in developing & producing loading bay and garage equipment for large international organisations. They have around 80 employees in the UK, with half based at their HQ in Northampton and half field based across the country. They is a great family feel to the business and all departments have a collaborative approach.
- Running several design projects at once
- Liaising with the Projects & Services teams to ensure smooth transitions
- Use AutoCAD for loading bay projects from concept through to handover to client
- Design drawings from scratch & making amendments
- Understand & develop BIM files
- Advanced skills in AutoCAD
- Able to design drawings from scratch and make amendments easily
- 3D BIM modelling
- Loading bad experience or knowledge would be beneficial
- Good project management & time management skills
- Self motivated
Get in contact with Holly Whetton for more info or click apply!