Working across various projects within a leading Educational organisation based in central Cambridge, you will deliver critical support to pre-existing teams. Providing critical Project Management Support you will receive an hourly rate of £15.00 - £16.00ph, you will work 2 – 3 days per week with the position starting in January 2021 and continuing until December 2021.
Some projects will see you monitoring the progress that is already underway, others will see you coming in at an earlier stage and you could be required to produce PIDs as necessary. You’ll enjoy and be confident with communication across various stakeholders, external suppliers and relevant internal colleagues.
To be successful in this position you will;
• Possess experience in working with a range of stakeholders
• Have demonstrable experience in planning and managing projects (including experience in scoping and writing project briefs)
• Previously have delivered successful projects in a Higher Education environment
• Be confident delivering projects using the Agile methodology
• Have experience in working with IT projects and IT colleagues
• Be self-sufficient and self-motivated
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach
• Pride yourself in your excellent interpersonal skills
Whilst you will see a large amount of reward from the work that you do you’ll also find that this employer knows how to say thank you for your contribution and, is also re-known for the positive way in which they treat their staff – no extra mile goes unnoticed or unsupported.
If this position is of interest, please apply and contact Jacquelyn at The ONE Group